|Instruments||piano and keyboard|
Easy Pieces for Keyboards at elementary standards, covering Grades 4-5. Total duration 12 mins.
The collection uses simple musical ideas in a modern but accessible idiom to amuse the young player - who is likely to be a computer user, and to know about:
1. The Screen is Blank. Sometimes a Computer, like a human being, can't cope. Perhaps an important Bit of its brain fails. Perhaps you have just overloaded it. The result is the same: A Blank Screen.
2. Patience Game. The oldest of Computer Games?
3. Mouse ( Click). The Mouse sits under your hand while you are working. It can't escape. Double click, and the computer springs into action.
4. Website. or Where the Spider Lives.
5.Solitaire. Watch out. If you spend too much time shut in your room, solitary with your computer, people may think you are hibernating.
6. The Ghost in the Machine. Could a Computer ever think for itself?
7. Computer Keyboard. Good exercise............
“Your comments about Kapustin are entirely accurate! I'm certain to be ordering much of it in the near future.” Ben, Lincoln, USA
“Thank you for the information and support. The order arrived today without any problems.” Denis, Sao Paolo, Brazil